Five screamingly funny stories from number one bestselling children’s author David Walliams, in this big, bumper CD boxset, performed by the King of Comedy himself.
THE BOY IN THE DRESS – Dennis’s very ordinary life is about to get a lot more extraordinary. Why? There’s a clue in the title of this book…
MR STINK – When Chloe decides to hide a homeless man in her garden shed, she discovers there’s more to Mr Stink than meets the nose…
GANGSTA GRANNY – Like most grannies, Ben’s has white hair, false teeth… and is an international jewel thief too!
BILLIONAIRE BOY – Joe has a lot of reasons to be happy. About a billion dollar’s worth of them, in fact. There’s just one thing he doesn’t have – a friend…
RATBURGER – Can Zoe keep her beloved pet rat safe from the clutches of dastardly Burt of Burt’s Burgers and his dubious burger-making machine?
About the author
David Walliams has revolutionised reading for children and become one of the most influential children’s writers today. Since the publication of his ground-breaking first novel, The Boy in the Dress (2008), Walliams has seen unprecedented growth with global sales exceeding 32 million copies, and his books translated into 53 languages.
- PRAISE FOR DAVID WALLIAMS:“A pleasure to read. A beguilingly funny, original and thought-provoking tale… hilarious” Amanda Craig, The Times
- “I absolutely love David Walliams’s books. In a few more years they will become classics.” – Sue Townsend, author of Adrian Mole
- “A triumphant mix of wit and warmth” – Telegraph Books of the Year
- “a new Roald Dahl” – The Times
- “Another triumph for David Walliams. His books are a breath of wonderful fresh air” – The Sun