SEVEN hilarious and moving novels from bestselling, critically acclaimed author, David Walliams, in one SUPER-TASTIC box-set!
Stella Saxby is the sole heir to Saxby Hall. But awful Aunt Alberta and her giant owl will stop at nothing to get it from her. Luckily, Stella has a secret – and slightly spooky – weapon up her sleeve…
Strange things were happening in the dead of night. When children put a tooth under their pillow for the tooth fairy, they would wake to find something creepy in its place. Evil was at work. But who or what was behind it?
Can Zoe keep her beloved pet rat safe from the clutches of the dastardly Burt of Burt’s Burgers?
Ben’s grandma is the boringest grandma ever: all she wants to do is to play Scrabble and eat cabbage soup. But there are two things Ben doesn’t know about her:
1) She was once an international jewel thief.
2) All her life, she has been plotting to steal the crown jewels, and now she needs Ben’s help…
Joe has a lot of reasons to be happy. About a billion of them, in fact.
He has absolutely everything he could possibly want.
But there’s just one thing he really needs: a friend…
Mr Stink stank. He also stunk.
And if it was correct English to say he stinked, then he stinked as well…
But there’s more to this vagrant than meets the nose!
THE BOY IN THE DRESS:
Dennis was different.
Why was he different, you ask?
Well, a small clue might be in the title of this book…
About the author
David Walliams has revolutionised reading for children and become one of the most influential children’s writers today. Since the publication of his ground-breaking first novel, The Boy in the Dress (2008), Walliams has seen unprecedented growth with global sales exceeding 32 million copies, and his books translated into 53 languages. Born in London, Tony Ross went to art school in Liverpool. His cartoons have appeared in famous publications the world over. His first book, Hugo and the Wicked Winter, was published in 1972. Tony has since written over 100 books and illustrated over 2000! His creations Towser and The Little Princess have been turned into TV series. David and Tony have worked on six bestselling picture books together, and nine of David’s phenomenally successful children’s novels. David and Tony also collaborated on the 2017 World Book Day title, BLOB, and on the blockbuster collections, The World’s Worst Children 1, 2 and 3.
- PRAISE FOR DAVID WALLIAMS:“A pleasure to read. A beguilingly funny, original and thought-provoking tale… hilarious” Amanda Craig, The Times
- “I absolutely love David Walliams’s books. In a few more years they will become classics.” – Sue Townsend, author of Adrian Mole
- “A triumphant mix of wit and warmth” – Telegraph Books of the Year
- “a new Roald Dahl” – The Times
- “Another triumph for David Walliams. His books are a breath of wonderful fresh air” – Sun