An entire world of hilariously horrible and delightfully dreadful children in one incredible box set! From the phenomenal number-one bestseller David Walliams, these cautionary tales are illustrated in glorious and gruesome colour by artistic genius, Tony Ross.
THE WORLD’S WORST CHILDREN
Are you ready to meet the World’s Worst Children? Five beastly boys and five gruesome girls!
- Like Sofia Sofa – a TV super-fan so stuck to the sofa that she’s turning into one!
- Or Dribbling Drew – a boy whose drool gets him into trouble on a school trip!
- And not forgetting Blubbering Bertha – a girl who bawls and tells terrible tales!
THE WORLD’S WORST CHILDREN 2
Ready for more? The beastly boys and gruesome girls in this book are even ruder, even more disgusting and WORSE than you could ever imagine!
The gruesome characters will make you snort with laughter and thank your lucky stars that you don’t know anyone like Gruesome Griselda or Fussy Frankie in real life. It also features a special appearance from fan-favourite Raj!
THE WORLD’S WORST CHILDREN 3
Just when you thought it was safe to go back to your bookshelf, 10 more horrendously hilarious stories about the absolute worst children ever!
From ten-year old Hank and his endless pranks on his poor, long-suffering family, to Tandy and her titanic tantrums – this compendium of catastrophically horrid boys and girls is the perfect companion to books 1 and 2.
About the author
David Walliams has revolutionised reading for children and become one of the most influential children’s writers today. Since the publication of his ground-breaking first novel, The Boy in the Dress (2008), Walliams has seen unprecedented growth with global sales exceeding 40 million copies, and his books translated into 53 languages. Born in London, Tony Ross went to art school in Liverpool. His cartoons have appeared in famous publications the world over. His first book, Hugo and the Wicked Winter, was published in 1972. Tony has since written over 100 books and illustrated over 2000! David and Tony have worked on seven bestselling picture books together, and thirteen of David’s phenomenally successful children’s novels. David and Tony also collaborated on the 2017 World Book Day title, BLOB, and on the blockbuster collections The World’s Worst Children 1, 2 and 3, The World’s Worst Teachers and The World’s Worst Parents.
- PRAISE FOR THE WORLD’S WORST CHILDREN:
- “This really is Walliams at his most indulgently gross and silly – the perfect combination for thousands of his loyal fans… stunningly illustrated by Ross who captures the energy and chaos of the stories.” – Daily Mail
- “Laugh-out-loud funny and…downright disgusting” – Daily Express
- “Often described as the modern-day Roald Dahl, Walliams is a big author with big ideas and plenty of illustrations, all combining to make for real page-turners, even for kids who would normally look at you as if you’re mad to suggest reading for pleasure.” – The Independent