Bestselling authors, Catherine Doyle and Katherine Webber, joined forces on an utterly compelling YA romantic fantasy bursting with high-stakes adventure and crossover appeal about twin princesses separated at birth.
“Twin Crowns cast a spell on me from the very first pages with its glittering blend of harrowing adventure, charming wit, and intricate world-building. Add in delightful romance and two unforgettable narrators, and I was thoroughly bewitched by this marvelous book! Don’t miss it!” – Sarah J Maas, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author
Two sisters. One throne. Who will ultimately rise to power and wear the crown?
Wren Greenrock has always known that one day she would steal her sister’s place in the palace. Trained from birth to avenge her parents’ murder and usurp the princess, she will do anything to rise to power and protect the community of witches she loves.
Princess Rose Valhart knows that with power comes responsibility including marriage into a brutal kingdom. Life outside the palace walls is a place to be feared and she is soon to discover that it’s wilder than she ever imagined.
Twin sisters separated at birth and raised into entirely different worlds are about to get to know each other’s lives a whole lot better…
An irresistible fantasy romantic comedy from two YA superstars – perfect for fans of Stephanie Garber, Sarah J Maas and Diana Gabaldon’s Outlander.
About the author
Catherine Doyle is the co-author of YA fantasy rom com series Twin Crowns with Katherine Webber. She grew up in the West of Ireland by the sea and is the author of the YA trilogy Blood for Blood and the award-winning and magical middle grade Storm Keeper’s trilogy.Katherine Webber is the co-author of YA fantasy rom com series Twin Crowns with Catherine Doyle. Katherine is from Southern California and spent much of her childhood in the Palm Springs desert. Her debut YA novel was the critically acclaimed YA novel Wing Jones. For younger readers, she also co-writes the Sam Wu is Not Afraid and Sunday Times bestselling Dragon Mountain series with her husband, Kevin Tsang.
- “Twin Crowns cast a spell on me from the very first pages with its glittering blend of harrowing adventure, charming wit, and intricate world-building. Add in delightful romance and two unforgettable narrators, and I was thoroughly bewitched by this marvelous book! Don’t miss it!” – Sarah J Maas, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author
- ‘An absolute delight from start to finish, Twin Crowns is a dazzling gem of a book. Magical, clever, surprising and pure fun. If you love wicked kings, sexy bandits and sister stories that are full of heart, this is a must read’ Stephanie Garber, New York Times and Sunday Times bestselling author of Caraval
- ‘Twin Crowns has all the charm of The Princess Bride and all the stakes of Game of Thrones. Addictive, swoony, tender and vivid – I loved it with all my heart.’ – Kiran Millwood Hargrave, bestselling author of The Mercies and The Girl of Ink and Stars
- ‘Riotously funny, fast-paced and dripping with romance, TWIN CROWNS manages to deliver a tale as familiar and nostalgic in the way of childhood blankets and fireflies in jars, while at the same time wholly refreshing with its levity, charm and quirky tale of sisterhood rediscovered. TWIN CROWNS is so joyous that days after reading, I’m still grinning.’ – Roshani Chokshi, New York Times bestselling author of The Gilded Wolves and Aru Shah series
- “Doyle and Webber give readers twin plots of daring deception, spectacular settings and two very appealing love interests… you’ll root for both twins in this dangerous web of intrigue.” -Kendare Blake #1 NYT Bestselling author of the Three Dark Crowns series
- ‘Reading Twin Crowns left me giddy. Adventure, romance, TWO incredible protagonists, magic, sisterhood… I loved it.’ – Laura Wood, author of A Sky Painted Gold
- ‘Fresh, funny and exciting’ – Louise O’Neill, author of The Surface Breaks