Don’t miss the captivating new page-turner from Sunday Times bestselling author Susan Lewis. Pre-order now!
You think you’re safe.
You think you know your neighbours.
But can you ever really know who’s telling the truth?
Jeannie Symonds is a force to be reckoned with – an eccentric, award-winning publisher, spending lockdown with her husband in a house near Kesterly-on-Sea. She seems to have it all: a high-flying career, a happy marriage, a niece she adores.
And then one day, she vanishes.
Cara Jakes is a new trainee investigator – young, intelligent and eager to prove herself. When she teams up with detective Andee Lawrence to look into the disappearance, she is determined to find out what has really happened to Jeannie. Cara begins to question the residents of this close-knit community, sure that someone has a secret to hide.
But how can she separate the truth from the lies?
About the author
Susan Lewis is the internationally bestselling author of over forty books across the genres of family drama, thriller, suspense and crime. She is also the author of Just One More Day and One Day at a Time, the moving memoirs of her childhood in Bristol during the 1960s. Following periods of living in Los Angeles and the South of France, she currently lives in Gloucestershire with her husband, James, and her dog, Mimi.To find out more about Susan Lewis:www.susanlewis.comwww.facebook.com/SusanLewisBooks@susanlewisbooks
- Acclaim for Susan Lewis:
- ‘Lewis’s book has you by the collar from page one. You just don’t want it to stop. Relatable characters and an unusual, intriguing plot, she kept me guessing to the last’ Hilary Boyd ‘An intriguing read that drew me in from the very beginning. It combines heartfelt family drama with a gripping plot. The characters are expertly drawn … Susan has done a brilliant job of weaving her research seamlessly into the novel’ Julie Corbin
- ‘I was hooked by the suspenseful plotting, depth of character and legal backdrop. This is a deep book which I greatly enjoyed. Rather like an appetite-wetting five course meal with a surprise menu’ Jane Corry
- ‘Rich, seamless and masterful storytelling with so many ‘oh my god’ twisty moments… Absolute genius. I was totally gripped’ Rebecca Thornton
- ‘Susan Lewis has a gift for telling warm family stories that also take you by surprise’ Jane Corry‘A gripping read’ Bella
- ‘A gripping and compelling tale of justice and forgiveness’ The Courier
- ‘A compelling, timely mystery’ Lisa Ballantyne
- ‘My Lies, Your Lies has gone straight to the top of my favourite Susan reads. Full of drama, intrigue with so many twists and turns, I promise you’ll be surprised and captivated right to the end’ Carmel Harrington
- ‘A master storyteller’ Diane Chamberlain
- ‘Utterly compelling’ Sun