The thrilling, shocking and romantic sequel to the bestselling YA debut FLAWED is finally here. When we embrace all our flaws, that’s when we can finally become PERFECT…
Celestine North lives in a society that demands perfection. After she was branded Flawed by a morality court, Celestine’s life has completely fractured – all her freedoms gone.
Since Judge Crevan has declared her the number one threat to the public, she has been a ghost, on the run with the complicated, powerfully attractive Carrick, the only person she can trust. But Celestine has a secret – one that could bring the entire Flawed system crumbling to the ground.
Judge Crevan is gaining the upper hand, and time is running out for Celestine. With tensions building, Celestine must make a choice: save only herself, or risk her life to save all the Flawed. And, most important of all, can she prove that to be human in itself is to be Flawed…?
About the author
Cecelia Ahern was born and grew up in Dublin. She is now published in nearly fifty countries, and has sold over twenty-four million copies of her novels worldwide. Two of her books have been adapted as films and she has created several TV series.She and her books have won numerous awards, including the Irish Book Award for Popular Fiction for The Year I Met You.She lives in Dublin with her family.
- Praise for FLAWED:
- ‘Immediately gripping, fast-paced… a total triumph.’ ***** Heat
- ‘An action-packed, revealing, adrenaline rushing, dramatic [with] an intense and powerful love story. It grabs you from the first page.’ Sophie, Lovereading
- Praise for Cecelia Ahern:
- ‘Cecelia Ahern is an undisputed master when it comes to writing about relationships… Moving, real and exquisitely crafted.’ Heat
- ‘Insightful and true’ Irish Times
- ‘Exceptional … both heartbreaking and uplifting’ Daily Express