A spectacular concept board book from world-renowned artist Oliver Jeffers, based on his million-copy selling, global phenomenon Here We Are!
Inspired by the exceptional, award-winning global picture-book phenomenon, Here We Are, comes this irresistible introduction to opposites to welcome babies and toddlers to our planet. A perfect gift for families to treasure forever, and a must for all nurseries.
About the author
Oliver Jeffers makes art and tells stories. From his much-loved debut, How to Catch a Star, he has gone on to create a collection of award-winning and bestselling picture books, which have been translated all over the globe, including the New York Times number 1 bestseller and TIME Magazine Best Book of the Year, Here We Are. Oliver is from Belfast and now lives and works in Brooklyn.
- Praise for Here We Are:
- “The witty images are atmospheric and full of enthralling detail” Nicolette Jones / The Times
- “An optimistic snapshot of contemporary life, this heartfelt hug of a book ought to become a classic” The Guardian
- “Beautiful illustrations” Creative Review
- “There is a childlike awe and wonder about the stars and planets in the book” The Irish Times
- ‘Delightfully illustrated’ Time
- ‘Beautifully illustrated’ Artists & Illustrators
- ‘This performer had assured pace and charm. The storytelling was captivating and a beautifully realised gem, with a surprise ending. Gorgeous!’ Audio Production Awards judges