‘Sweet, funny and lovely!’ Marian Keyes
A romantic treat, perfect for fans of Lucy Diamond and Jenny Colgan!
You can go crazy searching for the one…
Nina is addicted to bad boys, the wilder, the better. Despite her friends’ misgivings, she firmly believes that true love only takes one form: wild, full of passion and fire and punctuated by tempestuous arguments. She won’t settle for anything less.
But years of swiping right has uncovered nothing but losers and flings, and Nina is no closer to finding her One True Love than she ever was. And when a man from her past walks into the shop Nina knows she has nothing to fear: the geekiest boy in her school has become a boring suit with no chance of making her heart go pitter patter.
Which just shows how little Nina knows about her heart…
About the author
Annie Darling lives in London in a tiny flat, which is bursting at the seams with teetering piles of books.Her two greatest passions in life are romance novels and Mr Mackenzie, her British Shorthair cat.
- ‘Sweet, funny and lovely!’ Marian Keyes
- Praise for Annie Darling:
- ‘Romantic fiction perfection – I totally fell in love!’ Cressida McLaughlin
- ‘Delightful’ THE SUN
- ‘A funny, beautiful, cozy little tale… the perfect piece of escapism!’ Cesca (Cescalizziereads)
- ‘Heart-breakingly funny, warm, and tugs at the heart strings’ Agi (OnMyBookshelf)
- ‘Sophisticated, romantic, compelling and absolutely charming. A brilliant new addition to the romantic comedy genre, I loved it’ Alex Brown
- ‘Get ready to fall in love … an instant heart-warmer’ RED
- ‘A delightful romcom’ PRIMA
- ‘Completely hilarious and breathtakingly romantic’ Cressida McLaughlin