It’s a dog’s life in the big city… Come join one busy dog on her journey to find her place in the world, in this third sublimely illustrated book from the bestselling, award-winning Rob Biddulph.
For busy dogs
A busy day
Of busy work
And busy play…
But one dog doesn’t quite fit in. It’s lonely being the odd dog out, when all she wants to do is find her place in the world. She’s willing to go to the other side of the world to look for it… but it might take a different kind of journey for her to discover that maybe where she’s meant to be is right back where she started…
A gloriously illustrated story about leaving home and finding yourself, from the bestselling and award-winning Rob Biddulph, author of Blown Away and GRRRRR!
About the author
By day Rob is the award-winning art director of the Observer Magazine. By night he makes up silly stories for his three daughters, and draws pictures to go with them.He lives and works in London, and his first book was the Waterstone’s Children’s Book Prize-winning Blown Away, starring Penguin Blue. You can visit Rob, Fred and Penguin Blue at www.robbiddulph.com.
- Praise for GRRRRR!:
- ‘Vibrant colours and characters plus rhyming text make it a delight to read aloud.’ Huffington Post
- ‘Joyful and uplifting. Superb.’ Daily Mail
- ‘Totally grrrrreat in every respect.’ The Bookbag
- ‘The rhyme is so skillful and pacey it could give the Gruffalo a run for its money.’ Children’s Books Ireland
- Praise for Blown Away:
- ‘Best children’s book of the year.’ Observer
- ‘[A] gem of a book … Beautifully illustrated and wittily written.’ Standard
- ‘This book is capital B Brilliant.’ The Bookbag
- ‘Told in captivating rhyme, with plenty of jokes sprinkled through the text and illustrations, Biddulph’s tale is a travelling adventure.’ Time Out